My day, my goals game!
“My day, my goals!” is an experiential and empowering game that helps us focus on our wishes and desires in various fields, which then leads the way to fulfilling them.
Even though it is a plain and simple tool, the “My day, my goals!” game is an important and useful gift that can help you, your family, your business partners, your organization and your colleagues. The game was developed with the help of the educational psychologist, Mrs. Ronit Digmi.
My day, my goals! Play your way to success!
The game is based on a simple and empowering concept: at the beginning of each day we imagine experiences, goals and desires that we wish to fulfill that day. We then chose a picture card or a word card that best represent those notions, and write down the 3 “stars” we want to focus on that day. A “star” can be a lesson I want to learn, a goal I aim to reach, a dream I wish to fulfill, or a simple task to complete. You decide what your 3 daily stars are, based on the daily goals you choose and the way you wish to fulfill them.
The game includes:
- 31 colorful picture cards.
- 31 word and feeling cards.
- 31 pages in a designed notebook called “My 3 star notebook”
- String and clips with which to hang up your picture cards, word cards and a piece of paper from “My 3 star notebook” that you fill out. You can hang them up in clear and visible place, like the refrigerator, a bulletin board in your office, or on the front door of your home or office.
- A guidebook with explanations and ideas on different ways to use the game on your own, with your family, during personal and professional training sessions or in groups.
Who is the “My day, my goals!” game meant for?
Defining my experiences, goals and desires through the “My day, my goals!” game is an excellent tool for your own personal development, which can be played each morning. It’s a great way for families to engage children and define their goals together, and it adds a new and positive dimension to working environments in businesses and organizations. This is a facilitated and positive game, based on a range of theories and studies that show a distinct correlation between defining clear goals and desires and the ability to achieve and fulfill them; between a positive outlook on life, viewing “the glass half full”, and a happier and more satisfying life experience; and between a proactive life, in which you lead the way and initiate, and reactive life, in which you are responsive and lead by others.
- When working on your own – the “My day, my goals!” game is suitable for anyone interested in focusing their thoughts and day, with a positive, creative and goal oriented mindset.
- When playing with your family or spouse – the “My day, my goals!” is a fantastically simple and empowering tool for couples and families. It encourages productive and empowering discussions and helps you focus in creative ways. The “My day, my goals!” game is often used to guide couple and families during their morning routine, over the weekend and on family trips.
- The “My day, my goals!” is an excellent professional and experiential tool for managers, employees, business organizations and schools. Thanks to the added booklet of ideas that comes with the “My day, my goals!” game, it can be applied in a range of organizational and management situations.
- The “My day, my goals!” is an important tool for personal trainers, organizational consultants, group facilitators and business advisors, who will benefit from playing the game and the ideas it helps to achieve.
- For ordering workshops for groups, organizations and business on “My day, my goals!” please contact the Mashkuchit – Business Development and Training Company. Press here!